We specialise in acting for entrepreneurs, corporates and investors both foreign and local, public-private partnerships, in relation to corporate transactions, commercial contracts and on all aspects of operating a business in Sri Lanka.
We also have considerable experience in all aspects of commercial contract negotiations and drafting. Our expertise in drafting relates to Joint Venture Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Supply of Services Agreement, Licensing Agreements, Agency and Distributorship Agreements, Share Purchase and Sale Agreements, to name a few.
We pride ourselves in offering commercially pragmatic advice on all aspects of running your business and any dealings with your stakeholders.
corporate and commercial law
Some of our services include advising on:
- Setting up companies in Sri Lanka and obtaining regulatory approvals in different sectors;
- Shareholder arrangements;
- Joint ventures and partnerships;
- Sales and purchases of shares and assets;
- Restructure / reorganization of business entities;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Foreign investment.
The firm advises on mergers and acquisitions across industries for both local and domestic clients. We have the business acumen and technical expertise to assist our clients to negotiate and secure a deal that is in their best interests.
Corporate Legal Services